- A minimum of one year of experience mold making and part fabrication is preferred.
- Work related experience is preferred in the following areas:
- Print reading and interpretation.
- Using a media such as steel, aluminum, wood, plastics, plaster and clay.
- Operating various shop equipment
- Tooling foam, polyester/epoxy and vacuum bagging carbon fiber
- Wood frame construction and metal cage work
- Vacuum forming
- Vacuum casting
Summary of job duties:
- Casting full and partial body molds using polyester, epoxy, and other materials.
- Fabricate parts of vehicle components including mirrors, wheel covers, moldings, and interior parts.
- Vacuum casting mold duplication and casting of urethane parts
- Inspect work for imperfections and perform repairs.
- Ability to develop, feel and read surfaces using clay, wood, acrylics and other composites.
- Return completed work to department leader for inspection.
- Maintain a clean, neat, and organized work environment at all times.
- Notify leader of problems or potential problems regarding machine operation.
- Provide feedback to leaders or other personnel of activities that may affect a project.
- Must have own tools and toolbox
- Must be willing to work overtime and weekends if required.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed