The CMM Operator will be responsible for operating a CMM as well as interpreting CMM reports to check TARUS Horizontal CMM parts. The Individual will also complete documentation as it relates to CMM inspection.
TARUS Horizontal CMM familiar with “SPUD” software a PLUS
- Independently operate CMM and interpret CMM programs to check manufactured parts
- Provide useable feedback to machine operators regarding 1st piece inspection results
- Utilize computer skills and critical thinking to interpret and measure complex machined components
- Use micrometers, pins gages, bore gages, radius gages, chamfer gages, the vision system or other inspection tools to manually inspect parts
- Record and complete required inspection documentation and mark items with details such as inspection status or acceptance/rejection status
- Responsible for Quality throughout building