- Produce design concepts using 3D CAD (NX, CATIA V5)
- Works to timelines submitted by program manager
- Produces 2D drawing in accordance with company guidelines
- Be responsible for design, development from concept, through tooling, testing, and into production
- Liaise with customers, internal and external, act as an ambassador for Company at all times
- Travel when necessary for design reviews, customer meetings, etc.
- Perform all design calculations to ensure products are designed optimally
- Produces designs in accordance with TS procedures
- 4 year degree in Mechanical Engineering, production engineering, or physics
- 5-8 progressive engineering experience
- Experience within CAD software Catia V5 or UGNX
- MUST knowledge of design for injection molded components
- MUST have extensive experience with small component parts
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed