- Track and communicate changes from manufacturing/customer to engineering and assist on pushing to closure
- Schedule and assist Lead Engineer in SBM issue meetings, change control preparation meetings and report out meeting minutes
- Communicate with internal engineers and customer change control/release staff.
- Attend Change Control Meetings (Internal and external)
- Write CR, Alerts, Notices and track thru the system to closure, WACTS screen inputs.
- WERS experience a plus but not required
- Track issues, print release, late items for timely closure within Company’s Process Flow tool (SBM) and generate reports for management
- Track Engineering overtime within respective group (Car/Truck)
- Assist Lead engineer to facilitate DPA resolution between engineering (internal/external customer) and 3D group
- Track and report out to management status on SBM cost studies/Open Issues/Print Release
*Computer skills a must with high level Microsoft office experience or training.