- Candidate is responsible for assisting and coaching team leaders and team members on daily maintenance operations in support of the production process.
- Support related automation and controls of manufacturing operations, plan project operations that establish priorities and sequences for manufacturing product utilizing knowledge of trades, methods, machinery and equipment capabilities and manpower requirements to coordinate activities according to World Class Manufacturing (WCM) standards Coordinate the operations and training of total maintenance system (TMS), OEM (original equipment manufacturer), SMP (standard maintenance procedures) and plant schedules.
- The Maintenance Area Supervisor -- Candidate will be required to pursue their undergraduate degree while working during off shifts.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical / engineering discipline required; or Journeymen status with minimum of 5 years manufacturing experience; or Minimum of 10 years of technical/manufacturing experience –
- Ability to work any shift and overtime as required.
- Must possess a working knowledge of advanced technical problem solving tools.
- Excellent organization, written and oral communication skills
- Ability to interface with various levels of employees within all areas of the Plant from hourly represented employees to Senior Leadership as required –
- Goal oriented and a self-starter and ability to lead and manage in a team based structure.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Preferred Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in technical field.
- Green Belt/ Red X/ Six Sigma Training
- Previous manufacturing supervisory experience.
- Demonstrated ability to coach/mentor/develop team members.
- Previous experience working in a union environment.
- Strong background in LEAN manufacturing systems –
- Experience with RS Logic, PLC-5, Control Logics, Allen Bradley Drive Systems, machine installation, robotic automation and application.
- Experience with body shop, stamping press automation or subassemblies
- BIW Maintenance experience required.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed