· Capable of passing the PM role level of certification test for PDM and ECM process.
· Creates and releases any sub-processes or desk procedures below the NAO ECM process that are required
· Maintains the project team notification list in PDM.
· Requests team member access under the correct role to appropriate RDO in PDM.
· Maintains the E2E section in PDM with Core Team members and their immediate supervisors.
· Maintains a log of ECR/ECO meetings, their attendees, and any actions taken as a document inside the project in PDM.
· Creates the MCO
· Creates the MBOM for completion by Plant ME
· Tracks change process from initial ECR through to part implementation at Plant
· Ensures that engineering changes are documented and processed to all affected parties by:
· Assists plant change request (ECR) Activities
· Receives customer change notice for project, files in PDM, and assigns next actions to correct project team member and sends notification
· Obtains necessary authorizations and assessments.
· Processes the Product Engineering release.
· Ensures the quality and accuracy of changes by
· Comparing ECO content to ECR approved and checking for match
· Validating that all component parts released/modified are correctly propagated all the way to their end item
· Checking that drawings have appropriate content and format based on a checklist (e.g. correct size, not blank, material assigned, plot is clear and readable, etc.)
Associates Degree and/or 3 years applicable work experience