- Manages email and calendar, schedules meetings, and answers phones.
- Perform a variety of administrative functions including, but not limited to: ordering of departmental office supplies, travel arrangements, departmental announcements, correspondence, expense reports, vacation schedules, and mail distribution.
- Creates presentations, generates reports and handles multiple projects.
- Strong organizational and people skills required.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration.
- Excellent Microsoft Office Suites skills & Outlook required. Particularly Power Point and Excel.
- 3-5 years' experience required.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed