* Provide simultaneous engineering and manufacturing feasibility studies in support of New Model and Carryover international vehicle programs.
* Obtain and review new and carryover parts, components and combinations of the product with Catia IV and V.
* Perform complete manufacturing process studies in BIW, Paint and TCF to include sequence of operations and tooling development. Support the tooling vendor to provide ergonomic analysis, tool access and reach, and weld studies.
* Provide feedback to product development engineers on product design in order to improve the robustness of the manufacturing process.
* Create graphic images of part intersections and mating surfaces utilizing TeamCenter/NX, AutoCAD, Visio and other formats as required
* Provide process documentation Company’s Automated Manufacturing Planning System (system training will be provided by Company). Additional Process Sheets may be required as new programs are approved.
* Review product information, with the tooling vendor, to determine product PLP's and GD&T for the development of tooling and equipment.
* Assist in the development of process scrolls with layouts in AutoCAD and assist in developing material layouts to support efficient processes.
* Assist the tooling vendor to review product CAD files in order to analyze tool access.
* Ensure the delivery of product information to the tooling suppliers for the development of tooling and provide assistance in the design of the tools to meet the assembly plant requirements.
* Attend Product Strategy Team (PST) meetings and supplier tooling development meetings and assist in resolving any build issues
. * Support Pilot build activities to verify manufacturing processes, support process revision and validate process sequence as required.
* International travel to countries, such as Egypt and Venezuela, etc. may be required for extended periods of time to support product launches at the plant.
Requirements:-Bachelor's Degree -Minimum of 5 years experience of automotive process and tooling design.
Experience with manufacturing tooling buy-offs with a minimum of 5 years of experience. -Experience with conveyor systems, holding and checking fixtures, ergono