We are a precision Machine shop and are only interested in delivering parts that meet or exceed customers' expectations on time.
- Two years’ experience on boring mill.
- Programming experience on SMIRT software a PLUS.
- Own tools is a plus
- Experience using Centroid controller
- Commitment to being a team player with flexible, positive, adaptive approach to resolving problems, schedules and changes
- Ability to follow instructions
- Maintain safety procedures
- Competitive wages
Medical, Dental and Vision effective 1st of the month following 30 days of employment.
Life Insurance, Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance are voluntary and can be purchased.
Vacation is accrued:
- 40 hours after 1 year
- 80 hours after 2 years
- 120 after 5 years
Holiday Schedule after 60 days of employment eligible for:
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
- New Year’s Eve
- New Year’s Day