May be required to drive a company car. Valid driver’s license is required along with a clean driving record.
- Minimum of 8 years of technical/manufacturing experience
- Ability to work any shift and overtime as required.
- Must possess a working knowledge of advanced technical problem solving tools.
- Excellent organization, written and oral communication skills
- Ability to interface with various levels of employees within all areas of the Plant from hourly represented employees to Senior Leadership as required
- Goal oriented and a self-starter and ability to lead and manage in a team based structure.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Bachelor's degree in a technical / engineering discipline; or Journeymen status with minimum of 5 years manufacturing experience
- Green Belt/ Red X/ Six Sigma Training
- Previous manufacturing supervisory experience.
- Demonstrated ability to coach/mentor/develop team members.
- Previous experience working in a union environment.
- Strong background in LEAN manufacturing systems
- Experience with RS Logic, PLC-5, Control Logics, Allen Bradley Drive Systems, machine installation, robotic automation and application.
- Experience with body shop, stamping press automation or subassemblies