We are looking for a CMM Operator- Clinton Township
- Skilled in blueprint reading with knowledge of GD&T.
- Fast learner
- Use of inspection tools including calipers, micrometers, height gauges, dial indicators, checking fixtures and other available hand tools
- Knowledge and competency in Statistical Process Control, technical blueprint reading, theory of inspection and metrology, and familiarity with layouts, set-ups and various inspection procedures required.
- High School diploma or GED,
- One to three years of experience in performing inspection work in a manufacturing environment, CMM experience preferred.