- Bachelor's degree in Industrial Engineering
- Minimum of 2 years of experience, but also open to entry level candidates.
- Assembly experience (Unit leader, assembly line, auto assembly)
- Knowledge of at least one-time study method and system; ex.: MODAPTs, MTM, AMPS, etc.
- Proficient in MS Office applications.
- Excellent communication, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Candidate needs to be self-motivated and goal driven.
Will be required to drive a company car.
Valid driver’s license is required as well as a clean driving
Will be required to travel domestically 20%