Work NC, SMIRT or Mastercam (Preferred)
- Must be able to work independently
- Producing tooling and fixtures in an efficient manner, without compromising safety or quality.
- Being a dependable team member by demonstrating punctuality and reliability.
- Taking initiative and offering suggestions for continuous improvement opportunities.
- Promoting and helping to create a safe and clean work environment.
- Competitive Wages
We are a precision Machine shop and are only interested in delivering parts that meet or exceed customers' expectations on time.
Medical, Dental and Vision effective 1st of the month following 30 days of employment.
Life Insurance, Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance are voluntary and can be purchased.
Vacation is accrued:
- 40 hours after 1 year
- 80 hours after 2 years
- 120 after 5 years
Holiday Schedule after 60 days of employment eligible for:
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
- New Year’s Eve
- New Year’s Day
Job Type: Full-time