- Maintains records, analyzes data and reports test results.
- Facilitates testing requirements by devising, sketching and making fixtures, assisting in the design of the test and development of test equipment, setting up and operating said test equipment.
- Supports the test lab by performing maintenance, repairing test equipment, making small tools, recommends purchase of tools, equipment and shop supplies.
- Ensures that all appropriate safety measures and practices are followed to prevent injury to self and others according to the company and government regulations.
- Maintains knowledge of and complies with applicable TS 16949 Standards, Companies Business Systems and Lab Manuals.
§ Identify and quantify the need for additional lab supplies and equipment.
- Be able to set up tests, perform tests and mentor/train others to assist.
- Be able to program controllers and equipment. Trouble shoots issues with Equipment.
- Execute tests based on the machine and TS procedures as well as the polyvalence rating system.
- Improve procedures for the test methods and testing equipment if required.
§ Assist with lab purchasing, PR and PO process.