- Maintains records, analyzes data and reports test results.
- Facilitates testing requirements by devising, sketching and making fixtures, assisting in the design of the test and development of test equipment, setting up and operating said test equipment.
- Participate in supplier meetings, review test plans and make recommendations on external suppliers.
- Ensures and signs off that all testing is run per specification.
- Interfaces with internal test lab and validation engineers to ensure program timing is met and within budget.
§ Analyze test results, generate test reports and support data transfers into Company LIMS/Falcon systems.
- Be able to set up and oversee all external safety and regulation testing.
- Working knowledge of automotive testing (FMVSS, IHS, EuroNCAP).
- Familiar with data acquisition systems.
- Improve procedures for the test methods and testing equipment if required.
- Specifically responsible for maintaining day to day operation of Company's external test timing.
- Assist with lab purchasing, PR and PO process.
Experience in analyzing data using DiaDEM and other analysis tools
Develop outside supplier base