- 1 to 3 years’ experience within the automotive industry
- Strong analytical skills are required
- Ability to use MS office software especially Excel
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- HS or GED
- Develop and execute product tests, validations, analyze data, and documentation.
- Analyst defects of returned parts in order to find root cause
- Ability to read and interpret automotive warranty claims and distinguish patterns or relationships among technical written contents
- Communicate and cooperate with Warranty Engineers and upper management to have a clear understanding of findings in returned parts
- Work with internal and external teams from Engineering and Manufacturing plants to find root cause and preventive actions
- Document and report to Warranty Engineers and upper management
- Create and monitor the lab test requisition for analyses of warranty parts
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed