- Complete tasks from multiple Engineers and Engineering management such as shipping packages, ordering parts, etc.
- Use internal databases to update records (training to be provided)
- Update reports, with direction from Engineering management
- Setup, scribe meeting minutes and track follow-up issues
- Assist with travel arrangements
- Assist with presentation development
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Proficient in MS Office programs (Outlook, Excel & PowerPoint required, SharePoint & Project preferred)
- Good English communication skills, both written and verbal required, additional Japanese communication preferred
- Professional ethics, Team oriented
- Automotive office experience preferred
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed