- Monitor NPM inventory daily, weekly, monthly, and annually for opportunities to reduce float, increase turns, dispose of inactive material, and trend any potential high theft/scrap/loss material conditions. Update activity classes accordingly / as required. Understand and be able to explain any inventory increases.
- Work with Maintenance and Controllers Office to dispose of excess and obsolete material properly.
- Root-cause inventory discrepancies (such as negative balances on hand) and institute proper remediation to correct record.
- Process inter-plant transfers/shipments as required.
- Review open order report and receive/disposition for inventoried material as required.
- Review invoices for receipt confirmation.
- Log non-conformances from the receipt of material into the repository currently in use and pursue resolution with supplier as required.
- Interface with third party providers (repair warranty, chemical management, etc.) regarding internal or external inventory requests or issues.
- Review tool store requests (TSR's) and initial repetitive buys from the prior day that will trigger orders for the current day to ensure validity of order based on prior usage/activity; cancel any unnecessary orders.
- Support World Class Manufacturing (WCM) activities as defined within Tool Stores Book of Knowledge, through daily housekeeping reviews &/or 5-S checks, and by initiating and implementing Kaizens. Participate on WCM Pillar committees as required.
- Assist in training plant personnel on how to create RFM's and TSR's.
- Support Order Processing & Control (OPC) on any ordering or follow up issues as OPC requires.
- Assist in all cycle count activities to support monthly audit requirements; work with counters and service provider employee to root-cause count variances and implement appropriate corrective action.
- Assist with providing NPIC system access as required
- Completed Bachelor's Degree -- Required
- Previous Warehouse Supervisory experience (2 years minimum) - Required
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed