- Oversee small to large teams of technical resources.
- Must be able to define and manage systems scope, timeline, tasks, and guide resource assignments.
- Compile status report and conduct status meetings with project team.
- Make presentation on the program status to management.
- Ensure standard processes and best practices are followed.
- Develop and maintain project documentation such as project schedule, project log, meeting minutes, and project categorization.
- Facilitate meetings with business partners to resolve issues and review project updates.
- Has knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Primary job functions do not typically require exercising independent judgment.
- Works under immediate supervision; typically reports to a team lead or supervisor/manager.
- Support company Performance group by assisting the Lead Engineers and Program Manager
- Assess program timing and program costs.
- Assists in integrating the rest of the engineering community for a successful project.
- Excel, Powerpoint, Presentation skills, Organizational skills are key. Engineering knowledge is extremely helpful.
• Bachelor of Science Degree in any discipline.
• 2+ years relevant project management/support experience working in Engineering environment
• Strong, demonstrated experience with Excel and Powerpoint
• Demonstrate ability to manage all aspects of the development and implementation of assigned projects.
• Demonstrate strength in assembling project team, assigning individual responsibilities, identifying appropriate resources needed, and developing schedules to ensure timely completing of project and meeting deadlines of project
• Demonstrate ability to build credibility, establish rapport, and maintain communication with customers at multiple levels, including those external to the organization.
• Entry level not accepted
Driving and Travel Requirements:
May be required to drive a company car. A valid driver’s license is required as well as a clean driving record.
May be required to travel domestically and internationally up to 20%
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed