- "Receive in BPCS 80% to 90% of the office packages.
- Create EREQ's and tracking created eReqs.
- Check in all incoming packages from FedEx, FedEx Gr., UPS, and DHL and notify recipients
- Prepare outgoing packages for pickup by FedEx, UPS, DHL
- Accept Pool Vehicle and Conference Room reservations in Outlook
- Print forms used by Facilities: Express Shipping Forms, Detroit Package Receipt Forms, Visitor Sign In Sheets, and Company Vehicle Use Forms.
- Monitor and stock office supplies.
- File Pool Car "Company Vehicle Use Forms" in binders
- Distribute all incoming mail/ post all outgoing mail and order more postage for machine when needed.
- Maintain Company's Phone Extension List and seating chart
- Install new employee name tags at desk, and create mailbox slots.
- Log and provide badges to Contractors and Visitors
- Order office supplies, coffee supplies, shipping supplies for FedEx, UPS, DHL
- Meet with contractors/ repairmen that are called in to deal with building issues.
- Know how to process daily wire harness shipments for all programs.
- Use the scanner "Receiving" process to record the serial numbers on all incoming boxes
- Record FedEx tracking numbers
- Create shippers for all outgoing products
- Build the shipment for each delivery location
- Use the scanner "Split" function when new labels need to be created for split boxes
- Create a shipper summary for each location and give to Program Manager
- Prepare delivery for each location
- Use the scanner "Reverse" process to log out each box before shipment leaves
- Use the "Putaway" function in the scanner when boxes need to be stored in the warehouse
- Order labels and print ribbons for warehouse printers.
- Monitor maintenance contract
- Must be able to multi task and handle many interruptions
- Route all generic incoming calls for the office
- Have strong interpersonal skills to handle many different types of people
- High attention to detail
- Possess strong problem solving skills.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed