Must have strong NX experience.
- BSME preferred but will consider alternate education with experientially qualified candidates.
- Ten years experience with emphasis on design and packaging of vehicle systems and components.
- Proficient with Microsoft office products (Power Point, Excel , Word). Interpersonal & Problem Solving skills
- High level of NX and Team Center Visualization, 3-D geometry creation, surfacing, solids, 2-D drawing.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to summarize and present work to cross functional teams as well as senior management
- Excellent Written and Oral Communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office Applications
More Details about the position:
Requires excellent interpersonal & problem Solving skills. - Prefer experience in components that affect interior class "A" surface development. - Excellent written and verbal communication skills
This position requires a screener. Please answer the following question.
Question: Please identify at what position you created 3-D geometry, and explain