The Maintenance Area Supervisor – Intermediate is responsible for assisting and coaching team leaders and team members on daily maintenance operations in support of the production process.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Support related automation and controls of manufacturing operations.
• Plan project operations that establish priorities and sequences for manufacturing product utilizing knowledge of trades, methods, machinery and equipment capabilities and manpower requirements to coordinate activities according to World Class Manufacturing (WCM) standards Coordinate the operations and training of total maintenance system (TMS), OEM (original equipment manufacturer), SMP (standard maintenance procedures) and plant schedules.
• Journeymen status with minimum of 5 years manufacturing experience; or Minimum of 10 years of technical/manufacturing experience
• Ability to work any shift and overtime as required.
• Must possess a working knowledge of advanced technical problem solving tools.
• Excellent organization, written and oral communication skills.
• Ability to interface with various levels of employees within all areas of the Plant from hourly represented employees to Senior Leadership as required.
• Goal oriented and a self-starter and ability to lead and manage in a team based structure.
• Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
• Bachelor's degree in technical field.
• Green Belt/ Red X/ Six Sigma Training.
• Previous manufacturing supervisory experience.
• Demonstrated ability to coach/mentor/develop team members.
• Previous experience working in a union environment.
• Strong background in LEAN manufacturing systems.
• Experience with RS Logic, PLC5, Control Logics, Allen Bradley Drive Systems, machine installation, robotic automation and application.
• Experience with body shop, stamping press automation or sub-assemblies.