- Oversee high-level programs and teams of technical resources.
- Must organize, manage, control, and direct all activities for the program.
- Lead status meetings with project team.
- Make presentation on the program status to management and directors.
- Implement and streamline consistent processes across project teams.
- Develop and maintain project documentation such as project schedule, project log, meeting minutes, and project categorization.
- Facilitate meetings with business partners to resolve complex problems and review project updates.
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concept, practices, and procedures.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Perform a variety of tasks.
- A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
- Works under general supervision, typically reports to a team lead or supervisor/manager.
- Bachelor's degree
- 3-5 years of automotive experience in launching and developing new parts/commodity and creating revenue stream
- Experience taking a concept of a product (parts) all the way through until the launching process i.e. investigating concept, taking it to bid and managing the process
- Demonstrate strength in assembling project team, assigning individual responsibilities, identifying appropriate resources needed, and developing schedules to ensure timely completing of project and meeting deadlines of project
- Demonstrate ability to build credibility, establish rapport, and maintain communication interfacing with multiple groups and disciplines with an aim of not only launching and maintaining products, but also working on processes that ensure the sale of these products to the end user
- Experience identifying business opportunities to support aftermarket commodities, coordinating all aspects of a product line from concept of a new part to launch
- Ensure the efficient management of: product business case financials, review, identification, and presentation of supply chain opportunities, coordination of promotions, product launch timing coordination, product bulletin review and updates
- Will be required to drive a company vehicle -- valid drivers license and clean driving record required
- Will be required to travel Domestically -- 20%
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed